Drumbeat marketing, drip programs, autoresponders – these are some of the most successful sales generators you might not have heard of. Converting marketing into sales takes consistency, especially for businesses with complex sales cycles. Automated marketing is the ability for you to automatically send a series of messages when a new contact is added.
Here’s an example of how it works:
- A contact is added to your mailing list. They may have been added by one of your sales reps, or they could have signed up on your website.
- One day later, they receive an automatically-generated email about your company, along with something that provides value (ie. useful information or a coupon).
- One month later, they receive an email about your three most popular products.
- Two months later, they receive an email about what’s trending in the industry right now.
- Three months later, they receive an email with five FAQ of the questions you get asked the most.
See how powerful that is? Once it is set up, the simple act of entering an email address will keep your company in touch with the prospect and demonstrating expertise without anyone having to lift a finger.
We can also set up custom notifications to alert a particular sales rep of a hot prospect. For example, if a contact visits a certain product’s webpage twice in a month, then the sales rep will be notified so they can follow up. Any number of “triggers” can be set up based on your business goals.
Our team has worked with a variety of CRMs and online newsletter tools to set up automated marketing. We’ve seen firsthand the strong correlation between automated marketing and increased sales. Contact Us today to learn more or get started.