Company execs looking to boost sales often wonder if they should work with a marketing agency. They know that hiring an employee with extensive marketing experience is costly and lacks flexibility. Plus, by hiring an agency they have access to a team of professionals with unique skillsets as opposed to one person attempting to be an expert at everything.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a marketing agency:
- Expertise – A good marketing agency should have lots of experience helping many companies. For example, we have been been helping door & hardware businesses with their marketing since 2010 and we’ve seen firsthand what strategies increases sales. We’ve also vetted tons of programmers, designers, writers, etc. and found the ones that are the best at what they do and brought them on board. That means you get access to the in the best in the business without having to sift through all of the good and the bad yourself.
- Flexibility – Unlike having an employee, with consultants you can ramp up or scale back services as you please. Whether it’s a new product launch, trade show materials, or a website update, we are at your service when you need it. Another benefit of working with an agency is that, unlike hiring a nomadic programmer that is a friend of a friend, we hang on to everything and you can email us years from now asking for a login or design file and we’ll send it right over. I can’t tell you how many people have hired us because their previous programmer is now MIA and now they want the stability of working with a reputable marketing agency.
- Convenience – All it takes is an email or a phone call to get started. You can have a specific request (“I need a new company brochure”), or our personal favorite, or want to discuss how to achieve a goal (“I want to sell more of this widget in Los Angeles.”). There’s no forms, tickets, or cheesy hold music. Just an experienced marketer who is at your service.
- Single point of contact – You have one contact with us who you are welcome to email, call, or text. Whether you want to build an online ordering system or have an SEO question, you get to contact one person who will take care of everything for you. It’s so much easier than working with different vendors and having to explain your goals each time.
- Save money – No need to pay for healthcare or payroll taxes when you work with a marketing agency! We also don’t have one hour minimums or any other gimmicks. So if you just want to have a twenty minute call on sales and marketing, then you only pay for 20 minutes. Many of our clients have said they pay us much less than if they would’ve hired someone. And if you already have great in-house marketing, we’re happy to work with them too. For example, if they need a video and aren’t sure where to start, we can help them out to make their video idea a reality.
Ready to give your sales a shot in the arm? Feel free to contact us to discuss your goals. We can always start off with a small project and see what you think.